|Welcome to the Forums|
These newsgroups are the core of the Track-Link community, I hope that you find them to be a useful and interesting place to exchange ideas and information.
Server Time: May 23, 13:57 (PDT)
|General||May 23 - 11:07|
|Industry News||May 22 - 19:56|
|Shows & Clubs||May 20 - 15:11|
|Articles||Apr 2 - 19:07|
|Build Logs||May 23 - 02:50|
|Workbench||May 23 - 08:39|
|Members||May 17 - 00:48|
|Reviews||May 21 - 13:16|
|Gallery||May 23 - 12:18|
|Contests / Group Builds||May 23 - 12:09|
|Kits||May 23 - 00:18|
|Construction||May 20 - 12:32|
|Finishing||May 23 - 04:09|
|Figures||Apr 17 - 08:23|
|Dioramas||May 23 - 12:22|
|1-48th Scale||Feb 1 - 09:26|
|Small Scale||May 22 - 10:36|
|WW2||May 23 - 13:50|
|Post WW2||May 22 - 11:09|
|Pre WW2||May 15 - 15:12|
|Buy & Sell||May 23 - 12:54|
|Contests and Group Builds|
|For the site's Contest announcements, discussions and entrants.||
SQ V Contest Begins Today
Remember that unlike a real time contest where the judges can handle and examine your model up close and personal a blog contest is a little more subjective to views of the build posted during the build as it is to the completed model. The number of posts, showing of detail, narration, kit errors, fixes, AM parts, scratch improvements, etc along with the completed build will all be part of the contest judging.
Begin your entry or entries by posting pictures of the current state of the model and how it got to the point of its current state.
The 90 day contest ends on AUGUST 1, 2012 have fun with this build.
1. Above all have FUN and participate in the forum as much as possible, this is also one of the factors in determining who wins.
2. The model must not have been worked on for six months, although it CAN NOT be a "ready to paint" model. It is possible to enter a "new" Shelf Queen as the contest progresses if it does not meet the criteria when the contest started.
3. You may enter as many of you Shelf Queens as you like, although only one of your models, if completed, can win a prize.
4. Any suitable subject and scale may be entered. "Suitable" means a model that is in the typical scope of this web-site.
5. To enter simply start a new thread in the "Contest" forum with the title "SQ5 - My Project Name - my Name", for example: "SQ5 - Pz.2 Luchs - Paul Owen". Please use the correct reply posting methods.
6. Entry photo of the kit and the parts that have been assembled up to the entry day. A brief narrative on why it is a Shelf Queen including any add-on or AM products to improve the build if any are planned.
7. A winner (or winners) will be selected by a non participating judge yet to be selected. Winner will based on if they finished, the "age" of their Shelf Queen, the spirit of participation of the modeler and the final look, quality, (all that model show stuff) of the completed model.
8. Have fun
A contest prize of $100 provided from the pockets of Paul Owen for this contest for products from Lucky Model.